Tuesday 27 December 2016

POEM - **Currently Untitled**

            I don't think I could live
           Without your love for me,
 
           It's wonderful what you give,
           And just how lucky I am, you see.

           For not a day goes by that I don't
           Have something to thank you for,

           And among everything about you,
           Here are just some of the things that I adore:

                    I adore the way you look,
           From your head to your toes -
       
                   And that look in your eyes
           That takes away my darkest woes.
 
                   The way that your smile
           Brightens up your entire face,

                    Deep in my heart,
           I know nothing can take its place.

No comments:

Post a Comment